The West Virginia Chapter-ACC was founded in 1991 to address health issues that originate at the state and local levels. Please support the West Virginia Chapter by becoming a member when you receive your National ACC membership dues invoice. For more information, please contact us at 304.925-0342.
- Randolph Modlin, MD, FACC, WV ACC Governor
- Elie Gharib, M.D., F.A.C.C., Immediate Past-Governor
- The Chapter works with the National ACC staff to help advise local and state government and professional organizations concerning issues related to cardiovascular disease.
- The Chapter also assists in the continuing education of cardiovascular specialists.
- The Chapter provides a forum to inform the ACC of the opinion of Chapter members in cardiovascular health-related issues.
- Benefits include: CME Programs and Educational Seminars, Newsletters, Third Party Representation, State Legislative Information, and Local Medicare Carrier Information Specific to Cardiology.
- Review our bylaws.
Tradition of Continuity
PAST GOVERNORS CIRCLE
ACC survives on the volunteer spirit and the West Virginia-ACC has formalized a committee of past governors. Our past leaders are an invaluable resource for us!
- A. C. Jain, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Robert J. Marshall, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Harold Selinger, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- William H. Carter, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Robert C. Touchon, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- N. Andrew Vaughan, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- M. David Avington, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- George W. Shehl, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Ganpat G. Thakker, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Steven L. McCormick, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Paulette S. Wehner, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- George J. Linsenmeyer, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Elie Gharib, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Aravinda Nanjundappa, M.D., F.A.C.C.